Frank E. Musiek, PhD, CCC-A
Frank E. Musiek, PhD, CCC-A, is professor and director of auditory research, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, and professor of otolaryngology, School of Medicine, University of Connecticut. He is the 2007 recipient of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) James Jerger Career Award for Research in Audiology, the 2010 recipient of "The Honors" of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association for his contributions to audiology and auditory neuroscience, as well as the recipient of the "Book of the Year Award" for the 2007 Handbook of (Central) Auditory Processing Disorder, Volumes I and II (with Gail D. Chermak, coeditor). He has published more than 200 articles and book chapters in the areas of auditory evoked potentials, central auditory disorders, neuroaudiology, and auditory neuroanatomy, and has authored or edited 9 books. He has served on numerous national and international committees, editorial boards, and task forces, including chairing the 2010 AAA task force for clinical practice guidelines for central auditory processing disorder.
Books By Author
- The Auditory System, Anatomy, Physiology, and Clinical Correlates
- Disorders of the Auditory System
- Handbook of Central Auditory Processing Disorder, Volume I, Auditory Neuroscience and Diagnosis
- Handbook of Central Auditory Processing Disorder, Volume II, Comprehensive Intervention
- Basic Fundamentals in Hearing Science